The photo contest is held every October during our club meeting, in place of a speaker. It's a great chance to show off your photographic chops and earn some bragging rights.
- Old Salt
- Best NWSA Group Shot
- Best Under Sail
- Best Scenic
- Best Sunset
- Best Blooper
- Most Original Boat Name
- All photos must have been taken within the past year
- All photos must have been taken by the NWSA member submitting the shot
- All pictures must be 5 x 7 prints
- You can submit no more than two pictures per category
- You can't submit the same picture in multiple categories
How to Submit: There are two ways to submit photos:
- Bring a hard copy of your photo to the meeting. This is ideal as it gives you the chance to vote for yourself!
- Submit your photo in advance.
If you only have the image as a hard copy, you can mail it to the coordinator:
Please include your name and the category you want the picture to be included in.
All members at the general membership meeting are given a ballot and asked to select their favorite picture from each category. The photographer remains anonymous until judging is complete. Winners will be announced at the banquet in November.